Click on the blue line of the first route with the right mouse button to deactivate it. Then you can start drawing your second route as described above.
Articles in this section
- How can I create or draw a route with the route editor?
- How can I switch between maps?
- How can I move and delete route points?
- How can I add points of interest (POIs)?
- How can I create a circuit and connect start and end point?
- How can I create a route with separate parts or stages?
- How can I add more content/information and pictures to my route?
- How can I use an existing route as a template?
- How do I import routes from my device into Bikemap?
- Which information will be transferred to Bikemap when uploading my GPS files?