In a few simple steps!
It depends on how you originally signed up for Premium.
- If you subscribed via bikemap.net, you can cancel your Premium membership in your account settings by clicking on "Manage membership". There you can downgrade your Premium account to a free membership.
- If you subscribed via the Apple App Store you need to cancel your membership there. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID (You might need to sign in or use Touch ID).
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Click "Cancel Subscription" to cancel your subscription.
- If you subscribed via the Google Play Store, you need to cancel your membership there. Just follow these steps on your phone:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu -> Account -> Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap cancel.
- You can also follow the following steps if you're using a computer:
Go to play.google.com, then in the left menu click "My subscriptions" or use the URL http://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions to open your list of subscriptions.
Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click "Cancel" to cancel your subscription.
Once you cancel your Premium membership, it will automatically end with the current payment period.
In case you have any troubles cancelling premium, please message to [email protected].