In a few simple steps!
It depends on how you originally signed up for Premium.
- If you subscribed via bikemap.net, you can cancel your Premium membership in your account settings by clicking on "Manage membership". There you can downgrade your Premium account to a free membership.
- If you subscribed via the Apple App Store you need to cancel your membership there. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID (You might need to sign in or use Touch ID).
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Click "Cancel Subscription" to cancel your subscription.
- If you subscribed via the Google Play Store, you need to cancel your membership there. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu -> Account -> Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap cancel.
Once you cancel your Premium membership, it will automatically end with the current payment period.
In case you have any troubles cancelling premium, please message to email@example.com.