Deleting my Bikemap account
If you no longer use Bikemap and want to delete your account, proceed as follows:
If you have an active Premium subscription, deleting your profile might not cancel it. Please see this article here for instructions on how to cancel your subscription: Managing/cancelling your subscription.
Deleting your account on the website
- Go to your profile settings on our website.
- On the left, click on the button "Delete account".
- Confirm that you want to delete your account and click on "Delete account" again.
Deleting your account through the iOS app
- Press on the profile tab and go to settings by clicking the gear icon in the top right.
- Scroll down and click "Delete Account".
This will redirect you to the www.bikemap.net login page.
- Login to your account.
You will be automatically directed to the "Delete account" section of your settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Check the tick box to confirm that you want to delete your account and click "Delete account" again to finalise the process.
Please note that you can not delete your account in the Android app.
Please be aware that after you have deleted your account, you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of your saved routes.