Setting routes to private
If you do not want other users to see one of your routes, you can set it to private so that it is only visible and accessible to you.
Setting a route to private on the website
- Log in to your account at www.bikemap.net and select the route you want to set to private on your profile.
- Scroll down and click on "Edit". The route will now open in edit mode.
- On the right side of the page you will see the route details: Scroll down and check "This is a private route".
- Finally, click on "Save route".
Now the route is only visible to you and cannot be accessed by other users on Bikemap.
Setting a route to private in the app
- Log in and tap on “My routes”.
- Select the route you want to set to private from your planned or recorded routes.
- Tap on the 3 dots in the upper right and select "Edit".
- Scroll down and tap on the slider under "Sharing & Privacy".
- Tap "Save Route".
Now the route is only visible to you and can not be accessed by other users on Bikemap.