Changing your payment method
The same payment method you chose when purchasing your Bikemap Premium membership will be used again when your subscription renews. If for any reason you need to change your payment method, the steps you need to follow depend on how you originally signed up to Premium. If you purchased your membership...
Via the Bikemap website
- Go to our website and log in.
- Click on your profile and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Manage membership" on the left side of the screen.
- Click on "Update payment info".
- Choose between paying with credit card or SEPA direct debit and update your payment information as necessary. If you are living in Germany, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain or Italy, you can also choose Sofort payment.
- Click on "Confirm Update" to save your changes.
Via the Android app
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- In the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap "Payments & subscriptions" -> "Subscriptions".
- Select the subscription you want to update.
- Tap "Manage" -> "Update".
- Follow the instructions to update your payment method.
Via the iOS app
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap "Payment & Shipping". You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- To add a payment method, tap "Add Payment Method".
- To update a payment method, tap on the payment method and then edit the information.
(You might need to enter the security code that's on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.)
Your changes will take effect at the start of your next billing cycle.
If you are having trouble changing your payment method, please get in contact with our support team by submitting a request on our help center. We are always happy to help.