Cancelling your Premium subscription
You can cancel your Premium subscription at any time.
Once you cancel your Premium subscription, it will automatically expire at the end of the current payment period. All the Premium features will still be available until the the expiration date.
The steps to do so depend on if you bought Premium via the website or through the app.
Via the website
- Go to your profile settings on our website.
- Click on "Manage membership".
- Click on "downgrade to free membership" to cancel your membership.
Via the iOS app
If you subscribed to Premium via the iOS app, you need to cancel your membership in your Apple subscriptions:
- Go to your device settings > [your name] > Subscriptions.
- Select Bikemap.
- Scroll down and tap "Cancel subscription" if you want to cancel your subscription.
Via the Android app
If you subscribed to Premium via the Android app, you need to cancel your membership in your Google Play account:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select "Payments and subscriptions" from the list.
- Tap "Subscriptions".
- Select the Bikemap subscription from the list and click "Cancel subscription" at the bottom of the screen.
You can also follow these steps if you're accessing your Google Play account on your computer.
- Go to play.google.com, then in the left menu click "My subscriptions" or use the URL http://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions to open your list of subscriptions.
- Select your Bikemap subscription and click "Manage" on the right hand side.
- Click "Cancel subscription" to cancel.
Tip: If you signed up via the website or the Android app, you can pause your membership for up to 3 months. Find detailed information on how to do so in this article.
Please note: Deleting your account does not automatically cancel your membership.
If you are still having trouble cancelling your Premium subscription, please get in contact with our support team by submitting a request to our help center. We are happy to help.