Pausing your Premium subscription
Premium subscriptions that were purchased via our website or the Google Play Store can be paused for up to 3 months.
During the period of the pause, no membership fee has to be paid and access to Premium functions are suspended.
You can reactivate your Premium membership at any time during the break. If you do not do this for the whole 3 months, your Premium membership will be automatically reactivated after the break.
You can only pause your membership once. During the trial period, pausing the subscription is not possible. Cancelling the subscription can only be done after the pause.
Pausing via the website
Follow these steps to pause your Premium subscription if you purchased it on the website:
- Go to your profile settings on our website.
- Click on "Manage membership".
- Click on the link "downgrade to the free membership". Then choose "Yes, pause membership".
Your membership will be paused for 3 months. If you want to reactivate before that time, click on "Reactivate Membership" on the same page.
Pausing via the Google Play Store
If you purchased Bikemap Premium on the Google Play Store follow these steps:
- Open the Play Store on your smartphone and access the menu in the top left.
- Tap on "Subscriptions" and select Bikemap.
- At the bottom, tap on "Pause payments" and select the desired length of the break.
- Tap on "Confirm" and your Premium membership will pause.
To end the break early, you can tap on "Continue" in the banner that is displayed at the top when the app is started.