A route collection helps you to organize your routes and find them again with just a few clicks.
Creating a route collection
To create a new route collection:
- Log in to the website.
- Click on your username in the top right corner and select "Route Collections".
- Select the "New" button, enter a title, specify whether the collection should be public or private and click "Create".
- Add a description, tags and a cover image for your route collection (optional).
If you need tips on how to use a route collection, there is also a tutorial available on the website that explains the most important functions.
Adding and removing routes to the route collection
You can add any route you find on Bikemap to one of your route collections:
- Select a route on the website.
- Click on "Add" and select the desired route collection by clicking on the checkmark.
To delete a route do the following:
- Open the corresponding route collection.
- Click on the trash can icon next to the route in the route collection.