Every route you find on www.bikemap.net is available for download as GPX or KML file.
Please note that this feature requires a Bikemap Premium membership.
Exporting routes from the website
- Select a route on our website to get to the detailed view of that route.
- In the detailed view of the route click on the corresponding button "GPX" or "KML".
- After a successful download, the file can (usually) be found in your Downloads folder on your computer.
Exporting routes on the Android app
- Select a route to get to its detailed view.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right hand corner.
- Select "Download GPX" or "Download KML".
- The route will be downloaded via your phone's browser. After that, the file can (usually) be found in your Downloads folder.
Exporting routes on the iOS app
Unfortunately, this function is not yet available in our iOS app. However, you have several options to share your route. Find detailed information on how to do so here: Sharing routes