Resetting my password
In case you forgot your password, you can reset it and choose a new one.
Resetting your password on the website
- Open this page or click on "Forgot your password?" at the login page.
- Enter the email address associated with your Bikemap account.
- Click on "Send Instructions".
Resetting your password in the app
- Open the app and tap on the letter icon.
- Enter your username or your email address.
- Then tap on "Forgot your password?".
- Enter the email address associated with your Bikemap account and click on "Send Instructions".
You will receive an email containing all information necessary to change your password. Click on "Reset password" there and enter your new password on the Bikemap website.
In case you are facing difficulties resetting your password mind the following hints:
- Make sure to enter the exact email address that is associated with your Bikemap account.
- Also note that your email address needs to be confirmed so that we can send you an email to reset the password. (You receive an email containing a confirmation link after your registration at Bikemap.)
- If you have signed up at Bikemap via Facebook or Google we can not reset your password because it is connected to your Facebook or Google account.
It may take a few minutes until you receive the email. If there is no email in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your spam folder. Then, try again to reset your password and make sure to enter your email address correctly.
In case you need further help resetting your Bikemap password, please get in contact with our support team by submitting a request and share the email address associated with your Bikemap account.