Resetting my password
If you forget your password, you can reset it and create a new one.
If you don't receive a password reset email, it is likely due to your email address not being confirmed. If this happens to you, please get in touch with our support team and we will solve this issue for you.
Resetting your password on the website
- Open this page or click on "Forgot your password?" at the login page.
- Enter the email address associated with your Bikemap account.
- Click on "Send Instructions".
Resetting your password in the app
- Open the app and tap on the letter icon.
- Enter your username or your email address.
- Then tap on "Forgot your password?".
- Enter the email address associated with your Bikemap account and click on "Send Instructions".
After doing this, you will receive an email with instructions how to change your password. Click on the "Reset password" link and enter your new password on the Bikemap website.
If you are facing difficulties resetting your password, bear in mind the following hints:
- As stated at the top of this article, your email address needs to be confirmed in order to receive the password reset email. If you do not receive an email, it is likely you never confirmed your email after your initial registration with Bikemap. Please get in touch with us and we can solve this issue for you.
- Double check you have typed the email address that is associated with your Bikemap account correctly.
- It may take a few minutes until you receive the email. If there is no email in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your spam folder.
If you need further help resetting your Bikemap password, please get in contact with our support team. Make sure to tell us the email address that is associated with your Bikemap account.